|
Tuesday, October 28 @ 1:23 PM
Had our awesomely fantastic (okay, maybe not) first MCC practice for the holidays, today. It had been a very long time since I last had some grooves to move about with my shaky hands and kaku legs because I did not even turn up for the last MCC practice before our EOY Examinations. And it's been nearly two months since I had my last Sriwana dance practice. I miss it, alot. So anyway, guess how many of our MCC members turned up for today's practice? .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... ONLY 10 PEOPLE! 10, I REPEAT! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10! And who were these great souls who had absolutely great mindsets to come to the practice? (loud drumrolls please) ME! DEEYANA! HANNA! ACHAP! SYAFIQ! SYAFIQAH (JUNIOR)! FITRI (JUNIOR)! ADILAH (JUNIOR)! FIDAH (JUNIOR)! SHAMIRAH (JUNIOR)! So where are the rest of you? We're suppose to be working as a team, a family. Okay, that sounded so wrong. But whatever, maybe not for now, but sooner or later. So just please help us, by coming to our practices. Buck up earthlings! Put in more effort, will you? If not, whatever. It's your own choice. Do what you want already. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. AND TO MISS-YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE-PRINCESS-WANNABE-BUT-EVEN-MUCH-MORE-THAN-THAT, PLEASE STOP ALL YOUR BITCHYNESS, INMATURENESS, STUPIDITY AND STOP TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT! First of all, you are not making yourself better as a person by doing all these. You want everything to go on your way, and you want everything to be perfect for you. But you know what? Second of all, stop making everybody else feel bad about themselves just so you can feel good about you. Stop ruining other people's happy life! What the heck is wrong with you? You want to kick balls with us huh? You may start complaining and brag to other people that are as brainless as you I guess and make them start yelling at me, that I am ranting about you right now, but you know what? It's an obvious fact that actually, WE DON'T REALLY GIVE A FCUKING DAMN OF WHAT YOU THINK! And in fact, we even think that we are so so so SO MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU! You may get to hide all your mistakes from us, but you sure can't hide them from God. GET THESE FABULOUS FACTS RIGHT IN YOUR HEAD! You know who you are babe. Grr, I'm angry. And I'm sooooo lucky to have these fellow GILA-GILAs here to make my day. (: We love sarcastic laughs, don't we? So don't worry about us. P/S Life is totally unfair. xox Labels: So bloody fantastic. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |