Tuesday, October 21 @ 4:06 PM


Hello blog-readers/homies/friends/siblings/cousins/nice people/tall people/pretty people/awesome humans and all of you dope earthlings who are reading this line now..











SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPXZ!?

:D


Weepee! Woah. Oh my gosh. I, me, myself can't even believe I am doing this but gyeah, I made a blog for I, me, myself. Not only it is because of me being bored to 'nak mampus' (which means 'death' by th way) and got nothing else to do but mainly because I wanted to feel how it feels to be heard by someone. Even if you don't even know that person.
At th first place, I did not ever want to create a blog of my own because I was afraid of any conflicts or arguments and stuff that would appear when letting out what you feel abt smth, or talking abt what happened or anyth; looking at my own brother's blog. But I guess it ain't that bad, am I right? It will hurt sometimes, but it won't take that long I guess. Hate taggers don't rule, seriously. By looking at other people's blogs', talking abt th cool stuff they had done and that had happened to them on their greatest day of their life or smth else, makes me feel really curious on what they really think when typing these words out. It's kinda fun actually. NYAHAHA! DOPE! And I'm making my ownself delighted actually just by doing this (as in talking to myself). LMAO! So I guess this is it. My first ever blog post in all my life. Wicked huh?

Crashing waves and breaking thunder.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST