|
Thursday, October 23 @ 2:36 PM
Last Day Of School (!) As time has changed and seasons have past We've developed a bond that will forever last As we say goodbye on this last day of school for the year We try to hold back those overpowering tears We remember those times that seem so long ago As we grew up together through highs and lows We knew this day would eventually be here But had no idea of its overwhelming fear The years have flown by but the memories remain These faces and names will always stay the same The poem above is dedicated to all of my fellow classmates from 108`07/208`08. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() From the first day I finally stepped into Deyi Secondary School, I had never before realised or expected that I would be placed in such a wonderful class. I thought that that was it, and I was not going to enjoy my secondary school life. But I was wrong. We all started out as real strangers, and did not even bother to mix around. We had our own group of cliques and decided to talk to only of our own. But people always say, ''Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." And well, it did. This class changed my life, and changed the way I think about the world around me. I never thought that my dream class would come true. I never thought I could find such amazing friends who would never fail to listen to all your rants and complains, who would just let you be yourself and accept you for who you are, who would always try to brighten up your day even if they can't brighten up their own, who would always be by your side and sacrifice their time to be on our own, who would believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself in whatever ways, and who would sing and be crappy with you whenever you were feeling bored just to make you happy. And from then on, my life rock-ed! So we may be seperated next year (I really hope we won't), and we may not be that close with each other anymore, but I just want to let it out to you guys that I will never forget all the awesome fun, laughter, and memories we had together as a class before. Hopefully I will get to see you guys in the same class as me next year, but it will still not change my greatest thoughts on Class 208 of 2008. I would never ever forget this class, and these particular friends who were always by my side. The most best and most enthusiastic class in Deyi Secondary. Rock on! Thank you lovely people, for making my first two years in secondary school a wonderful, energetic, crazy and a memorable one. Thank you guys for all the great help that you had given me so far, even if I did not ask you for it. Even if we were not that very close in class or in life, thank you for just being a part of my life. You make up all the missing pieces to my puzzle. Once again, thanks! Wish you all well in your upcoming years. Mug hard people, for our O's bby! May you have an everlasting flow of happiness, and all the best for your future! You can do it! I'm going to miss you guys so much! Do meet up during the holidays. Beep me up alrights? Rock on! \m/ Our may be last shots together: (Aww, these photos makes me want to cry *sob sob*) Khairi and Deeyana The best of friends Worth more than gold Give all the love A heart can hold GO DEEYONCE! GO CURRY! If you are reading this post right now, I just want to tell you both how much you mean to me and how lucky I am to get such great and fantastic friends like you. I'm really glad and aku bersyukur that I have you both in my life, as my bestest friends. You have given me a chance to become myself, and you have always been there with me through thick and thin. Thank you for being in every step of my life, and thank you for listening to all my feelings and rants. I hope that our friendship will still last till God knows when and we will still contact each other whatever happens. You guys rock my life! The Nellies! LMAO! Aaron Toh
Hui Jun, Jia Xing, Jacinta, Wei Wei, Ming Yong, Jia Rui + Khairi, Deeyana and Aaron
You are my sunshine My only sunshine You make me happy When skies are grey May God bless you sweet people. Peace! xox Labels: Last Day of School. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |