|
Thursday, October 30 @ 2:00 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABG SYAHIIR! QUACK! ;)Back to Malay Cultural Club. Toot! Okay, so today the Tomyam Quet homies as planned made a trip to Mayflower Primary School for our presentation on promoting our Performing Arts CCA in our school, which is obviously for MCC. Weehee! And Achap, Dee and me rode Mr Zaman's car with Amirul (the cutest Sec One student around) who is currently in the YOG Club while Fiq rode Mrs Tan's (music teacher) car to go to the school. The day started out greatly with the four of us goofing around while practicing our lines and steps and having lots of fun in the Dance Studio. SEC ONES'! SEMANGAT SIKIT ARH! SIKIT PON JADI! And so we expected everything to be absolutely exciting, interesting and fun at the school, at first. But not, in the end. Some people decided to waste my precious printer's ink for the script and our effort on practicing our lines. Okay, aku tahu aku pelokek. But wth? LOL! So all we had to do that time was to just perform for the Primary 6 students who had entirely no enthusiasm or even strength to wake themselves up, AT ALL. Like fo real man, they are already 12 years old! Even a Primary 2 kid would be much more enthusiastic and happier than these human beings. And I just found out that Primary 6 students rather dig their ears and put those shitxz nipxz in their stinky mouth rather than watch us awesome people perform. Prffhhhhh. But nevermind, we did it last minutely anyway. Glad we did not even have to touch those mics'. Thanks to the two ICC members who sincerely helped to introduce us and spoke the lines for us. You guys rock! The kids who performed for their DeepaRaya Concert were cute though. AND I RATHER GO BACK TO MY OWN PRIMARY SCHOOL! I know what you blogreaders might probably be thinking about right now. Why do almost all of my posts' before this one always consist about things related to my MCC? Well, that is an absolutely easy answer. Find out yourself. Stupid me. HAHA okay. :D xox Labels: A trip to Mayflower Primary. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |