Thursday, November 6 @ 1:16 PM


Created by Khairi the Curry Ayam.
Why my symbol like that ahh?
LMAO! But thanks anyway, its pretty cool.
GWETXZ WELLXZ SOOWOONNXZXZ DUDE!


Besides that, I really miss this S.Y.T! Where are you sister? BRAAAAAH! D:


And lastly, this hot lil Aussie thang up here, will be goofing around our island in exactly

22 DAYS TIME!

PLANS PLANS PLANS!

And this means that I have to clear up my storeroom, my closet, make space for her and clean up the whole house. -.-

BUT ITS OKAY, I CAN DO IT!

JUST FOR THIS SMEXZXZEH COUSIN!

YIPEEEEDEEEDEEE!

Sorry for the short and random post. My cramps are killing me dawg.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST