Monday, November 10 @ 4:27 PM


Sunday (Yesterday) 09112008


Had Madrasah class as per usual.
I love my MAD people, I swear!
And I think I could win the award for
'The Most Number of Times Name Had Been Called by the Ustazah'
for that day.
Thank you, thank you very much.
*dancing eyebrows*
Then headed home to change and off to mum's cousin angkat's Wedding Day.
Rock here, rock there like what normal people normally do on people's Majlis Perkahwinan and then off to this nearby shopping centre called 'I-DON'T-KNOW-WHAT'S-THE-DAMN-NAME-YOU-TOOT'.
Talk, crap, buy, shop, eat, walk then home sweet home.
YAY! Genting next month! Okay, I'm done with this I guess.


I look shorter than my sister which I'm not. =.=

And yes, my brother is now a vegetarian. =.=

He got crazy halfway too.

Anddddddddddddd sexzaye(?)

And I look vuckin retarded in this one.

Aww, my sister just learned how to pout. XD

Pop that cheeko-bom-bomxz.


Friday 07112008


Muka tak perlu. Sheeeesh.


So then I tried to use my handphone's photo editor to edit these pics.


And it did turned out to be nice oi!


Supposedly there would be a dance practice to try out the 'Tarian Payung' that was planned for us earlier, but we ended up cleaning the classes instead.
The attendance on that day was quite good though.
Somehow, I'm very proud.
FOLD, CLEAN, FOLD, WASH, FOLD, CLEAN, CARRY, HANG, SWEEP BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Was informed to come back the next day for our AGM Meeting.



Saturday 08112008


AGM Meeting~ Me and Sheilla came at around 3+.
Wanted to help out in cleaning the place up again before everybody else came.
But takde banyak kerja sangat lah.
So we slacked alot I tell you.
So, approximately around 30 earthlings came afterwards.
Nominate here, vote there and then finally picked out our next President, Vice President, Treasurer, Managers (Jawatan Kuasa) and all those leaders for year 2009.
Congratulations!
It was kind of un-understandable for me and Sheilla during the talk at first, but we finally understood what all of it was about in the end.

Really wanted to go out of that place ASAP because my sister had a show coming up that night so we were really in such a hurry and besides, we did not feel comfortable during that meeting at all.
Oh dang, don't ask why.

Rushed to Fiqah's Deepavali Concert at Blk 240+ around Ang Mo Kio Ave 1.
And boy, it was awesome!

I absolutely love the Bangra Dance during the last part.
Dancing to their music like never before with them was the bestest part.
And AMKPS' Indian Dance is getting better and better each year. Rock on!
Why am I talking about this anyway? =.=



Sampai di sini sahaja. Sorry for the jumbled up posts.

I'm done woofing.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST