|
Thursday, November 20 @ 3:44 PM
YOU CAN NOW CALL ME YOUR VERY OWN (INSERT YOUR OWN WHATEVER WORD) Congrats to all Primary 6 students from Ang Mo Kio Primary and from the rest of the country who passed their PSLE and got promoted to Secondary One! Good luck for your future and all the best throughout your Secondary School years! Yippeeeeeeeeee hey! And to Fauzi that yo cousin, kau dah boleh makan dah! HAHA! To those who did not make it, do work extremely hard for next year. Don't ever give up, alright? It is not the end yet. Sudah ditakdirkan untuk terjadi begini. Chey, this girl macam faham only. (Picture above grabbed from Dee's bloggaye obviously because I can't seem to find the album's cover picture at Google =.=) I Am... Sasha Fierce! I Am... Shasha Fierce! A whole lot of similarity! LMAO! *smiles big big* Just anybody or anyone, if you can get me Beyonce's Newest Album, I swear to you I'll do anything for you for the rest of your life. (Okay, maybe for just your whole 2 minutes only, still counts what?) And Syaiful said he misses me! AWWWWWWWWW. (: xox Labels: I Am... Sasha Fierce |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |