Friday, November 21 @ 10:13 AM


Lets beat this grizzer down.
When someone starts swearing by the name of this and that or “with the sun and moon as my witness,”
BE AWARE. BE-E AWARE.

Q: Do you really love me?

A: I do, I really do. I swear. And I’m not joking. With God as my witness, I tell you this;

*the “I-LOVE-YOU-AND-ALL-THAT-LOVEY-DOVEY-CRAP-BLAH-BLAH” period*

I promise, I will love you till forever.

They usually do that just to get your attention and sympathy.
So don't you even bother about them.
Just words, typical.
AND GUYS WHO DO THIS KINDA THING, ARE DICKS!
A REAL MAJOR LOSER!


When I think about it
I know that I was never held or even cared
The more I think about it
The less that I was able to share it with you
I try to reach for you
I can almost feel you
You're nearly here
And then, you disappear
Yes, you just disappear
Why didn't you just rip off my skin?
Or just delete my number from your cellphone?
Because that would be less painful
When I don't even exist anymore in your life
And I finally reluctantly knew
That you're just as the same as those other people
You're just a boy
You don’t understand
How it feels to love a girl
And someday you’ll wish you were a better man
You don’t listen to me
You don’t care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
Cause you've taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But no, you're just a boy…
Not that someone I put on hopes anymore
I know, I've changed
I'm sorry, bro

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST