Tuesday, November 11 @ 2:31 PM
![]() Had MCC practice as per usual today. And as per usual, those annoying Sec Ones didn't attend our practice, yet again. Seriously, they are getting on my nerves and they are creating so much trouble for the rest of us. If I had a chance to rule the world, I'll grind them till they're crushed, peanuts. Anyway, Mdm Normila informed the some of us who came earlier that from next year onwards, any of our members who don't attend our dance practices will be sent for CCA DETENTION. For the first time ever in Deyi's Malay Cultural Club History. Deeyana didn't attend our practice just now cause practically she smsed me this morning to inform me that she was having a fever because of the rain yesterday. =.= But I think it was actually because of dia kena jangkit by Syafreak punya penyakit kegilaan. (LOL!) The awesomests' Sec Ones who attended our practice today were greatly improving! And that is an absolutely good thing because it had almost been a year and I was really hoping for this to happen. Good job korang! You the best lah! So overall, today was an 'okay' day. Only the fact that I was so pissed off with Achap, that I can You pcukin S.T.T loser. HAHA! I hate the way you spoke to me today. Audition is tomorrow! *bangs head on wall* I'm getting nervous! xox Labels: Pissed off. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |