Monday, November 10 @ 3:01 PM


Tagged by Jacinta.

1. The person who tagged you is?
Am I suppose to type out the name of the person who tagged my tagboard about this quiz? O.o

2. Your relationship with him/her?
Ubber close friend/Classmate/Tour Buses Co. \m/

3. Your 5 impressions of them.
Straight-forwardy type, awesome listener, an interesting person, very hardworking and very helpful. A great friend indeed. Okay okay, sorry for the lame adjectives. =.=

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Every single thing she did for me before is ubber memorable. HAHA!

5. The most memorable thing they had said to you?
''I hate her man!'' HAHA! That girl she hates that I hate too. XD

6. If they become your lover, you will?
Eat 1000 bunch of Apple Pies(?) HAHA!

7. If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
Nothing(?)

8. If they become your enemy, you will?
*bites lips* We won't.

9. (Repeat Question)
*gulps a bottle of Heaven and Earth's Green Tea*

10. What is it you want to tell for them now?
JACINTA! *smiles big big*

11. Your overall impression of them is?
JACINTA! *smiles big big*

12. How do you think people around you will feel around you?
I have alot of mood swings, which irritates people, I think. O.O

13. The characters you love of yourself are?
Seriously, I have no idea.

14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
I hate my characters of being bossy or frustrated at any day at any time I want, without any logical reason.

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
This fantastic teenager named Nur Shakinah Bte Suhaimi! HAHA! XD

16. For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
Thanks yoxzxz! Here's a peanut-butter-with-jelly sandwich.
*sends an E-card with a peanut-butter-with-jelly sandwich on top (LOL!)*

17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.

1) Hid Duper
2) Deeyana (Did already)
3) Khairi (Did already)
4) Jia Xing
5) Jacinta (Did already)
6) Kak Nunu
7) AhDee Junior
8) Hanna
9) Nurul Natasha
10) Jesse McCartney (LOL!)

18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
No one(?)

19. Is no.9 a male or female?
I doubt there's any other random guy with Natasha as his name.

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
I'll kill myself, I swear. Anyone but Jesse babe, not Jesse! HAHA!

21. What is no.2 studying about?
DEEYANA! HAHA! DEEYANA! HAHA!

22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
A few days ago.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Those Jonas Brothers type of music. HAHA! Kan Hanna? Entah. Anyhow.

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yeah. Two/Dua/Er/Rende younger ones. Whatever, however.

25. Will you woo no. 3?
No way.

26. How about 7?
No way.

27. Is no. 4 single?
Single. Why?

28. What is the surname of no. 5?
Hashim.

29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
Digging his nose, I think. O.O

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
*throws computer screen on the floor*

32. Talk about something for no. 1.
OMGXZXZXZ, hi.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
*slaps forehead with right hand*

34. Where does no. 9 live?
Sengkang. See, I do remember babe! XD

35. What colour does no. 4 like?
Blue. Just guessing. HAHA!

36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
They don't even know each other. O.O

37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
Hamster. HAHA! Hid Hid Hid.

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Yes, verayeeeee. Woohoo.

39. What is no. 10 doing now?
Writing me a love song.
OMGXZXZXZXZ! I wish.

Okay, done.
Waste of space ajeeee.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST