|
Wednesday, November 26 @ 1:38 PM
Roses are red Violets are blue Sugar is sweet And this poem doesn't rhyme you noob -.- I TOTALLY MISS THESE BABIESXZXZXZ DOWN HERE! SENTOSA, SENTOSA, bila? Aiyohyoh. Sheilla's totally busy with her dance practices, Kartini and Erma's currently working, Nadia's been so quiet lately, Sasa can't even go out obviously, Rafqi + Misuari + Najib preferred hanging out with their own 'Mat-mat Jiwangs' cliques and there left only me and Syaffy. Haixzxzxz, how fantastic. At least Syaffy's enjoying herself during these holidays, I guess. Well, at the least they are obviously much much more better off as real friends and kind-hearted human beings than those POSERS, STUCK-UPS and whatever you want to call them at Friendster or blogs. They think everybody likes them just 'cos those other lame earthlings keep saying things like 'WOW, they are so fcukin popular and they are so gorgeous I wish I could be with them' kinda thing to them (which I think they are not, it is just 'cos they keep adding people to their Friends List to make it increase so that there will be many connections to other people and some lame earthlings who add them will think that they have a whole lot of fanatic friends) that makes them feel really proud of themselves and real arrogant and that they have many friends whom unfortunately are so stupid to have the same ugly mindsets as them but actually, they are even much more worst than that. COLD-HEARTED DOOBS! Even mates at my MAD complains about them when they don't even know them. Talk as in not the good deeds and stuff kinda talk. Talk as in, "Alahh, diorang step mana punya popular je ah. Tak masuk TV ke apa abeh nak brag, bodoh ke apa diorang?" kinda stuff you know? Even Halette thinks so too. And I don't even know why those lame earthlings absolutely love them alot. They are not even that friendly if you see them frequently or even know them that well, neither that they are gentle at all. I mean, they only go for gigs, hang around at Esplanade, backstabb and talk behind a whole lot of innocent peoples' backs whom they don't even know that well so to feel good about themselves when they don't even realise that they are making other innocent human beings feel bad about themselves just 'cos of them and "step mana pei famous" like what minahs nowadays call them. But honestly, I think they don't have a life. I am really sorry to say this, but I can say whatever I want because oh well, this is my online diary and it is not only from me. You guys suck, big time! I shall not type out any names (I would if I could) and FYI, I hate those stupid names you guys made up for your groups/cliques. So too bad, effin losers. SIAPA YANG TERMAKAN CILI, BIAR DIA YANG TERASA PEDAS! Wooshhhhhh, okay Sha relax Sha. Dah, I'm done blabbing already. Happy? Argh! xox Labels: Posers suck. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |