Tuesday, November 25 @ 6:31 PM


TODAY WAS A TOTALLY AWESOME DAY!

Had a One-day Camp for MCC from 9am to 4pm just now.
Practiced our SYF dance in the morning, prepared and do stuff for the Sec One Orientation for next year in the afternoon.
And oh, we were too busy preparing for the Orientation that we had no time for the games that Dee and Kak Nurul Kecik had planned for us, AT ALL.
So sorry yo! :(

Everybody attended except for Syafreak, Rahmat and Adilah.
You guys missed out a whole lot of fun I tell ya!
We got to talk crap with Mdm Normila as well.
She even beated Hanna's (Hello Iqa!) butt!
LMAO! HAHAHAHA!
It was so funny.
Hanna (Hi Iqa!) hyper giler sey hari ni. Rock on ah beb!
Actually, every single one of the Seniors were definetely very hyper today.
Disampuk penyakit kegilaan agaknya.
Dumbdumb, I even received a red clown nose in the middle of the day. =.=
Don't even ask why.
GAHAHA!

I'm starting to really love my Juniors
- Adilah, Fidah, Fitri, Jasimah, Shamirah, Syafiqah.
They were greatly improving on their moves and they were enthusiastically showing to us that they were the real bombxzxzxz!
And they were I tell ya.
Getting better and better each time and getting along with us really well.
Honestly, I am very proud of you guys. Aku dah bilang, sesiapa yang masuk MCC tak akan menyesal punya! LOL! :D
Sadly, no photos for today.
But overall, MCC REALLY MADE MY DAY!
So for all of you newbies in our school next year,
BE A PART AND FEEL THE MUSIC (Dee made up this line) WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN ASSURE YOU, WE ARE YOUR VERY BEST!
Trust me.
(Cheyy, speaking nampak?)

Oh ye, Kak Sari rocks!
:)

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST