|
Saturday, November 22 @ 2:24 PM
UPDATED! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() Eyes on the jeans yo, eyes on the jeans. (: YOU GET ME THOSE STUFF and I shall not elaborate on them any further. Okay, obviously I'm bored. O.o Tsk tsk. It's a sweet smelling Saturday and I am rotting at home currently, yet alone. Abang went to don't-know-where, Fiqah and Papa went to don't-know-where, Mum is not yet back from work and I don't why I am sitting here alone too. I'm in the need of cash, faaaaaaaaaast! Gosh, why didn't I look for a part-time job at the first place? Grr, bachin betul aku. Oh, maybe it's 'cos Shalya will be coming around here in less than a week (Abg Halif suka ahh tu!) and I think my crib is 69% cleaner with me, myself and I showering at 2pm while cleaning this place up. (I know the percentage lah 'cos I already calculated so you just shut up lah giler) =.= Although these un-cute little ants in front of me are killing me right now! They are even on the bananas in the kitchen! OMGXZXZ, what is actually happening to the Ants World? Not forgetting that big, fat, green-spotted cicak! Ewwwwwwww. xox Labels: You choose. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |