Thursday, December 11 @ 12:27 PM


FINALLY, SENTOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (:

It was a last minute plan for me actually.
Kak Nunu invited me to tag along with her and some of her and my friends to the Pahlawan Beach, so oh well, OF 'COS I WOULD COME ALONG WITH THEM!
Wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to get the freakin hell out of my house, feel the sun and the sand, swim in the sea and have loads of fun!
Thanks to Kak Nunu!

But unfortunately, I couldn't be in the water. D:
That was such a too bad for me.
Was feeling really down at first, but the enthusiasm came through afterwards when I decided to be the photographer for the day since I had nothing better to do.
Aku sumpah, I didn't know my photography skills were that good.
BAHAHAHA!
Cheeyyyyyyy, macam faham loh gue!


All of the photos down here were taken using Kak Nunu's Canon camera!
Check out these amazing photos mostly snapped by (insert name) plus yours truly.
*kening naik naik senaik naik nya*



Kak Nunu's close friends since Kindergarten/Primary School I think.

Kak Ham, tengah pasrah. LMAO!



Ehem ehem, cute picture. *kening naik naik*

Singapore's Next Top Model ahhh. Don't play play.

Coincidentally met Arisman and his friends halfway, hung out a little.
Aku sumpah, he was quite hot! No offence people.
LMAO!

Photos getting better I see.
Aww, my coolest sister! (:


I don't know why but I really really loveeeeeeeeeeee (count the e's) this photo below.
Macam ada inspiration gitu seeing bestfriends sticking together in the sea.
Wtf. I am getting too emotional here.

Abg Halif, Baywatch. Tak menjadi.



(From Left to Right for photo below)
Fareez, Halif, Sab, Arrifin, Suzie, Nunu, Azrie, Me, Zul, Ham.
Udin, Kak Ham's younger brother took this picture.
Woah, I'm the second youngest! HAHA BIG DEAL.

Snapshots in the sea.


Their jumping shots all failed entirely. HAHA!
Sorry peops!


Azrie Separq sentiasa syiok sendiri one.

I didn't even know what they were actually doing, but wth it is still a cool picture.


Candid braw!

Finally, home sweet home. Okay wait, we headed to some place to makan first.
HAHA!



Met a whole lot of new awesome people, and they were really fun to be with! Totally enjoyed this outing.

Rode a bus together with Azrie, Fareez, Abg Halif, Suzie, Kak Ham and her brother back home. The guys were so nice to send me back till under my block. Thanks guys!

Reached home at about 9pm.

Going to Sentosa again maybe next Monday! But this time, with my babesxzxz and dudes! Glad most of them decided to spare some time. Sesiapa nak join kita, join ahh! Just text/email me if you want to come along too. Don't worry, the more the merrier!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST