Saturday, December 13 @ 1:26 PM


HAPPY BELATED 14th B'DAY TO ANNA DOLLY! ~12122008

Hope you had a blast with us at your Birthday Bash yesterday.
It was really nice to meet you for the very first time.
All the best in your future!
And may you have an everlasting flow of happiness!
:)


Pictures of yesterday will be uploaded soon.
Not to forget, goofy pictures taken with Syaffy and Erma!
I really enjoyed my time being with them.
You both know, I also know.
You get me?
SHHHHHHHHHH, don't tell anyone eyy or I'm gonna kick yer freakin pretty arses!
Okay what?
HAHAHA!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLE!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST