|
Thursday, December 25 @ 12:56 PM
Hello you gorgeous peopoooos. AKU SUDAH KEMBALI! Huhuhuhuhuhu. Gosh, the last three days was soooooooooooooo much funnnnnnnnnnnnn! (Count the O's and the N's yo!) Especially if you were to spend time with my family and my cousins. Woooooooooooooooooo! Just you imagine how it would be like if you were to be a mate of the daughter of Ajibo. HAHAHA! Although it was pretty upsetting to announce that the trip was over, just like that. Haaaaaaaixzxzxz. But it's okay. The great thing was, I got to enjoy the awesomeest times with my awesomeest first lovers! Yeehaaaah! Anyway, will update about that trip and stuff in my next post, yeah? DO STAY TUNE!
(The shots from Esplanade. Those are not my cousins BTW. HAHA!) MERRY X'MAS TO ALL! xox Labels: Jingle those bells. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |