Tuesday, December 2 @ 6:31 PM


Ain and Hid.

I be on the hotline, like err'day!

Oh God, it's been such a long time since I last updated my blog.
Prffhhhhh.
And I am so sorry you guys, had been really busy this past few days.
Okay, maybe not. BAHAH!
I'm just plain lazy.

But I do miss all of my friends! D;
I MISS DEEYANA AND KHAIRI!
Eh you besties, bila mahu keluar ah?
Boo, SEDIH!

And oh, saw another 'Satu Famili (One Family)' advertisement on TV a few mins ago.
WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!
I look fvckin stoink.
Don't forget to check out my mama, I swear to you you'll crack up non-stop and remember her non-breathing face till God knows when after watching her.
Good thing she didn't pengsan man.
YADADADA!

LMAO!
Sing along with me, SURIA AHAK AHAK, KU SUKA AHAK AHAK! :D
Thanks for all your awesome support you great people, but don't really put too much hope on my family.. at all.
It's not a good thing, you know?
NYAHAHAHA!
You watch yourself and you'll know why.
Heeeeeeeeeeehah.
Don't miss the chance to catch 'Satu Famili (One Family)' this Thursday aye!
It's freakin exciting I tell you.
Not just saying this from me but from the other families too!
REALLY, BETUL AKU CAKAP!
Talking about it, I miss the show so much.
:(

Kay dah.
Updated.
Ooh ye, Aussie cousin will be staying at my house for the next two months yo.
YAY!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST