|
Saturday, December 20 @ 3:43 PM
MABUHAI! ATTENTION TO ALL: I will be away on a trip to KL/GENTING HIGHLANDS/SOMEWHERE AROUND MALAYSIA from this coming Monday to Wednesday with my family and my favourite cousins. SO BYEBYE YOU EFFIN ARSEWIPERS! Please do not contact me for any unimportant cases. MWAHAHAHA! Let me enjoy this holiday kay. (: Anywaywayway, here are some of the pictures we snapped on Wednesday, at Sentosa/Pahlawan Beach, once again and again and again for me me me! HAHA. Broken record yo. Been there like about over 4 times, in just a week. HAHA. This time, with cousin Shalya, Fendi and Sarah! WOOHOO! IT WAS EXTREMELY POSITIVELY FUN! We were getting bored while waiting for the arrival of my brother and his friends which they obviously didn't turn up, ALAMAK ABANG AKU NI! =.= So yeah, camwhored like crazy retards a lil bit. There were a change of plans in the end 'cos si Muhammad Shahari Bin Suhaimi's rehearsal ni ended really late. =.= They didn't make it to Sentosa obviously. So all of us including my brother and his friends headed to Esplanade then had dinner together at Makansutra.
LOADS OF FUNNNNNNN OHHH! Sadly, Sarah had to leave and had gone back to Australia the next day. :( Going to miss her tho. Anyway, pictures taken with everybody else are at Kak Ayin's camera. That's why they aren't here. HAHA. Sorry readers. Alamak, school's going to start pretty soon uh! D; BEST AHH BEST AHH OI, HUGE NOT! =.= I'm mad, real mad! Prfffhhh. I don't want to go back to school! :( Okay then, byebye party peops! Got to go. Keep tuning in! HAPPY HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to all of you celebrating! Roller coasters and bumper cars, here I come! (: xox Labels: Real funnnnnn. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |