|
Wednesday, December 17 @ 12:08 PM
Sentosa/Pahlawan Beach. Yeahp, again and againnnnnnnnnn! ;D But this time were with my Primary School mates. These are only a lil bit of the photos of Monday at Sentosa, as I can't possibly post the other 200+ photos we snapped. HAHA. And Rafqi was being a toad with me on that day. =.= Though he smsed me at the end of the day saying that the outing wouldn't be fun without me around. AWWWWWWWW, shweets. *kembang buat sebentar* HAHA. But it was honestly a day of enjoyment! More photos at my Multiply (Picture Gallery) - shashaloopy.multiply.com I SWEAR TO GOD, THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY BESTEST OUTINGS EVER! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() How much ubber awesome fun we had! I swear I love them, THIS MUCH. Let's go out again, beachasses! WOOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! xox Labels: My Babes and Dudes. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |