Wednesday, December 31 @ 1:27 PM


Today is New Year's Eve!
Tommorow is a happy New Year + Papa's wonderful birthday! (Cooooool or what?)
The next day is the first day of school for Year 2009! (Okay mati.)
Alamak, should I be ecstatic or whuttttt? I don't know.

But anyway, I'm gonna wish my dad a Happy Advanced Birthday Wish before the clock strikes 12 tonight, publically! (I don't know whether he knows that I have a blog but he does knows my brother's blog add so I bet maybe he knows mine through my brother's blog so maybe he might get to view this post? Okay go W.)
So..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!
May you have an everlasting flow of happiness throughout the rest of your life starting from this minute, and moga papa sentiasa panjang umur dan murah rezeki.
Thank you for being the greatest and the most coolest father in the whole wide world!
Thank you for always being there for me throughout my 14 years of living.
Thank you for being a part of my life.
Senang cerita, YOU ROCK AHH! ;D

Foohuhu.
And to all of you blogreaders out there,
here I am wishing you a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May 2009 be your bestest year ever. (That is if your last few years wasn't your bestest!)
With Love.


What is my New Year resolution? Ehem ehemmmmmm.
TO BE.. A BETTER PERSON IN LIFE!
Yeah, only I know what that entirely means.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST