Wednesday, January 7 @ 8:16 PM


Hey yoots!
I apologise for the super late updation.
Been busy with school stuff plus MCC.
(The most coolest club in Deyi ah! HAHA what HAHA? LOL!)
Manxzxzxzxzxz, what a tiring week.
Blahblahblah yeepee yoh yeepee yeah.
And so, everything's going quite well.
Except the fact that I had been quarelling with people these few days.
I seriously don't know what the hell is actually wrong with me.
My attitude sucks real baddddddddd.
D:

And I fcukin hate that 'A' and her 'wannabe gang.'
Urghhhhhh! D:
Want to find fault with my cousin huh? Oh well, read between my lines first you bloody pissas.
BUDAK-BUDAK BARU NAIK AJE LAH KORANG! Takyah nak step gerek kat sini lah eh!
(For those non-Malays, sorry for the inconvenience caused ahh. Got too emotional.)
Right right, not a good start for the New Year yeah. HAHA!

Manxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz, I am so pissed with everybody!
Can't you guys just give me a lil bit of peace just for once?
Aww mannnnnnnnn, what the hell is wrong with 2009?
Damn it.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST