Tuesday, January 13 @ 10:37 PM


I AM POSITIVELY GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM PROUDLY PROUD OF MY MCC! OH YES YES YES, WE DO ROCK NOW! (:

Our CNY Dance is finally done for in just less than a week.
Our very own hardwork and creativity pulled everything else in our lives off.
Mdm Normila even complimented that she was really really proud of us.
WOOHOO!
Aysehhhmannnnn, biasa lah hor! Tengok lah siapa kita! HAHA!
And to all of you Deyians out here, do remember to check us out next Friday eh!
HAHAHA!
Cheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, takmo macam faham lah Shasha!
We still haven't even polish up our moves yet.
=.=

MCC TRYOUTS was supposed to be held today, but Mdm Normila changed the scheduled practice to tomorrow which pissed me off a lil bit 'cos the newcomers and all were already willing to come and visit us manxzxzxz but she had to changed it to tomorrow which entirely sucked 'cos those guys who were willing to come have a soccer match tomorrow so it means that they couldn't actually come.
(I know, WTF right? Grr.)
But nevermind. I just hope that there will be many other lovely human beings who will be willing to come tommorow.
(:

Then I headed straight back home after practice.
'Cos I had tuition and stuffs.
Bahhbahhhbahhhbooyahhh and here I am typing these shittys now.

Manxzxzxz, I do love my life.
But I still hate the life-ruiners.
=.=
Oh ye, sorry for the un-pictureable post yo!
I am sooooooo freakin tired right now and please do allow me to go to sleep after this.
I love my bestfriends lah!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST