Monday, January 19 @ 10:28 PM


I LOVE DEEYANA
I LOVE SHALYA SHAHAB
I LOVE SHEILLA NATASYA
I LOVE DIYANAH K
I LOVE KHAIRI
I LOVE KAK NUNU
I LOVE KAK CHUBS
I LOVE KAK IMAH K
I LOVE KAK NURUL K
I LOVE ACHAP
I LOVE SYAFREAK
I LOVE HANNA
I LOVE RAUDHAH
I LOVE NANAT
I LOVE DEWI
I LOVE RAHMAT
I LOVE KAI XIN
I LOVE JACINTA
I LOVE AARON
I LOVE HUI JUN
I LOVE HID
I LOVE SASA
I LOVE AIN
I LOVE MY TOUR BUSES
I LOVE MY HOMIES
I LOVE MY FRIENDS
I LOVE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
I LOVE MY FAMILY
I LOVE EVERYBODY

K LAH BYE THE END.

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST