|
Saturday, January 24 @ 10:19 AM
Time just flies by so quickly. Without knowing, the last two months had just past. Sadly, my bestest baby cousin plus all-time bestfriend, Sharifah Shalya Shahab will be flying back to Australia tonight. God knows when I will get to see her again. Thank you for being by my side and always there for me without fail throughout this whole two months. Thank you for always believing in me and not giving up on me. Thank you for being who you are right now. Nobody can ever replace you in my life. :( I LOVE YOU, COUSIN! May you will always be safe in my heart. Goodbye Shals! "You're everything I need and more, it's written all over your face." xox Labels: Saddest goodbye. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |