|
Saturday, January 31 @ 11:52 PM
Today eh? Super hilarious. Extra large. MWAHAHAHAHA! Okay. What eh? Went shopping with Mama, Dewi, Rahmat (Boboy) and Iwan. Quite fun. At where eh? Interesting question. At.. NTUC FAIRPRICE! BAHAHA! K lame. =.= I love this family yo. (: And I love my MAMA too. Thanks MAMA for everything! Manxzxzxz, I swear my mum rocks to the core to the lobang cacing! GEEHAHA! Sorry for the very short post. My hp's USB port's/Memory Card's not working lah dey. Soooooo, you know what I mean. HAH! K, you obviously don't. =.= xox Labels: NTUC lamers. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |