|
Friday, January 23 @ 10:21 PM
Wassupppppppppppppppppppppppppxz peepompos!? HAPPY HAPPY CNY! LOL! K mepek. So today was finally the day we had to perform our Zapin Hiphop dance which we had made, choreographed, and put all our hardwork and hearts into it ourselves in less than two weeks without any professional help with great honour. It was nerve-wrecking at first, I didn't even know why when we had already performed on that friggin stage about a ziliion times already. =.= But we managed to feel good about our performance in the end. So yeah, everything went pretty smoothly in the morning at school. Here are some of the pictures.
DEE. ACHAP. SHASHA. SYAFREAK. Bestfriends till end of life pah? (All in one CCA somemore! HAHA!) HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2009! Headed to KFC for lunch after school.Inilah budak-budak zaman dahulu. Takde kerja, cari kerja kat playground sebelah masjid. LOL! Slacked around there and had loads of chitty-chittys till afternoon. Beb, I just want to tell you that you still have us, your bestest and greatest friends in the whole wide world, around you no matter what happens. Remember that. And to my sweetest lil sister, Diyanah! Cheer up too, love! Everything happens for a reason. Don't worry beb, I will always be there for you no matter what happens in every single step of your life. I want you to keep smiling brightly like how you used to the last time, yeah? You know I love ya to the core! (: Didn't attend Sriwana dance practice 'cos I went to meet up with my mum and Shalya at Orchard Road afterwards. Hehe! Dewi came along with me. Syafreak wanted to as well but I asked him to just go home. (Siak aje eh aku ni!) HAHA! Ate dinner at Pizza Hut. Bought Shalya's new ipod at Uncle Gilbert's shop. And tadadadada back home. So that's the end of today's story. And Shalya's going back to her homeplace tomorrow. :( xox Labels: CNY partayeeeeee. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |