Tuesday, February 24 @ 1:50 PM
![]() BUMBUMBEEDUMB! Didn't attend school today. Infections here and there. Don't ask me what neither do you ask me why. Tsk tsk tsk. Oh yay, news flash! I'm gonna miss tomorrow's three-day camp at some campsite which I don't even remember the name due to some medical reasons. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAH! So, I guess I will be staying around at school. Wait, is that good thing? Hrmmm.. I don't know. HAH! Wednesday to Friday without my homies, I don't think I can survive with that fact. I know I'm gonna be reaaaaal bored without them. Now I'm already starting to miss them! Sorry Jesscca for all the trouble! Haixzxzxzxz. But nevermind. I am gonna find something to do for myself that is! HAHA! But anyway, hope you guys have lots of fun out there! DO ENJOY YOURSELVES, go Class 305! (: Anyway, this guy sent me this Indonesian song to my hp yesterday. I think it is sang by the Kangen Band or something whoever cares. He smsed me to remind me to listen to the song the moment I got back home (which I actually kinda forgot to) and check the awesome(?) lyrics out which I think has a chorus which goes like this: (To the Non-Malays/Non-Indonesians out there, sorry for the inconvenience caused aye. Don't worry, I'll try my very best to translate the lyrics out for you.) Wajahmu mengingatkanku - Your face reminds me Dengan kekasihku dulu - Of my lover in the past Wajahmu mengingatkanku - Your face reminds me Dengan masa laluku - Of my past times Kekasih yang dulu hilang - My past lover who disappeared Kini dia telah kembali pulang - Now finally came back Akan kubawa dia terbang - I will bring her to fly Damai bersama bintang - Have peace with the stars(?) HUH? O.O What the fudge? K TRANSLATION BADLY DONE. I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! Right, I don't really quite understand the song. I guess he is trying to reveal that this song actually reminds him of someone somebody. Do help me by listening to the full song k readers? Haiyooh. Jiwang lah mat ni! Susahlah macam ni. Entahlah. xox Labels: Sighness. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |