Friday, February 13 @ 6:52 PM


Everything is back to normal! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUHUHUHUHUHU!

After soooooooooo many depressing days, like finally, I actually managed to bring up a really pretty _____ smile for everybody. (:
Had a really great time with my bestest homies today.
Especially with Deeyana, Dewi, Rahmat and Syafreak around.
They really made my day manxzxz! HOHOHO!
Glad that everything's going fine right now.

And BTW, Rahmat will still be with us! Yippeeee!
Thank God, all our prayers for him actually did come true.
We, as his sisters and brothers, are going to do our very best to take really good care of him and guide him through his life, starting from this minute. You get that people? BAHAHA!


Ohye, HAPPY advanced VALENTINE'S DAY to all you awesome earthlings out there!
Spread your love, and live your life people.

MWAHAHAHAHA k random.
A huge THANKS for the gifts from all my lovely ones!
I really apologise for not getting you guys anything. Am currently broke. =.=
But I know I still owe you guys. Heeh!

Valentine's tak Valentine's pon, actually there isn't any difference. It's still the same feeling.
BAHAHA!

Oh ooh, Dee finally knew. ^^

P/S I AM STARTING TO DISLIKE OUR FORM TEACHER. D:
ONLY MR JAY LOH ROCKS! :D

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST