Thursday, February 5 @ 9:56 PM


I loved those times. And I still do too. (:

Hwello peopxzxzxz.
I just want to inform you guys, that I am starting to love Maths, and nobody shall try to stop me from loving it, for now. *grins widely*
So, you better watch out people! HAHA!

And to my dearest sister, Kak Imah (Kecik).
Cheer the up up okay? I totally knew how you really felt just now. It must have been really hard and hurtful. You know I'll always be there for you, lah kan? So don't you worry k, I'm gonna help you find that effin idiotic wannabe bitch who made you cry that badly and cekik-cekik dia sampai dia mampus! (Cheyyyyy!) Alright? Anyway, those were just stupid rumours plus there's always retribution to whoever that loser is! So chill bby, smile! (:

I think I am starting to love homework too.
And I don't know why I just typed that.
O.o
Am I going retardedly crazy or am I just being stupid?

Darn, my life sucks.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST