Tuesday, February 3 @ 10:13 PM


This picture looks real gooooooooooood. (:

TOO SPEECHLESS.
I FEEL LIKE CRYING.
AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SAY.

YES PEOPLE, FOR ONCE I WILL AGREE TO WHATEVER THAT MAKES YOU ALL HAPPY.
I'VE CHANGED, okay?
I admit. I know. I think so too.
So stop informing me already.
It pisses me off even more.
Just give some peace.
Just give me some time.
To pull all these things through.
CBF MANXZ.
I'm sorry.

And to you beeflwen (I don't think you even realise I'm talking about you anyway), don't you ever even dare to think that you can fcukin use me as your freakin booty call. I don't want to be fooled by you, okay? So just tell me the truth, 'cos I'm growing sick of you already just FYI. I know, pretty sad huh? Whatever.
THE END.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST