Sunday, February 8 @ 5:32 PM


TO MY DEAREST FAT-ARSE BROTHER,
MUHAMMAD SHAHARI BIN SUHAIMI!
HAPPY BELATED 19TH BIRTHDAY BANGAU!
~ 7 FEB 2009

May you continuously have an everlasting flow of happiness starting from this minute throughout your entire life and I wish you all the best for your future which awaits you!
Thank you for being my BESTEST BROTHER ever in the whole wide world!
(Okay wait, you are my only brother. LOL! =.=)
Hope you like the present which I bought entirely for you for the very first time after not getting you anything for the last few years!
WOOHOO! Broken record yo!


Anyway, yesterday's outing with my family to celebrate my big brother's birthday was pretty fun and enjoyable. Headed all the way to Vivo City to grab our dinner at Earle's Swensens. (WOAH LAH!) And guess what? I just ate Fish & Chips, which costs $19 plus plus plus. (WTH, I know right? Prfdhhh. =.=) Could have tried better, newer but cheaper food although we were in an extremely expensive restaurant 'cos I reckon it was a waste of money when I didn't finish my food. But nevermind. The rest of the food w3re still awesome! Thanks Ma! L.O.L.
FYI, my brother received a new DG camera from my mum, and a new MP4 player from my dad as birthday presents! How effin cool is that? Jealous taw aku! GAAAH!

But at least I reckon yesterday actually made my day for once, after all those stressful-ness I'm going through at school and others.

I honestly hate to announce this but I don't really know why people really love and desire to ruin my life. Haixzxz. Tell me, what did I do wrong?

To Abg Syahiir and my beloved ones - Please, give me time to find my trueself back. I'm sorry.

To Nurul Amirah Fatin (I hope she reads this) - What are actually your problems with me? What do you actually want from me? Why do you hate me so much? What did I do wrong that makes you so unhappy with me? I don't even know what's going on right now. Could you please, stop all the nonsense your trying to do to me currently, before I totally lose it on you. Please, just this once and for all. Stop bothering my life and get away, I beg you.

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST