Wednesday, February 25 @ 9:33 PM
![]() Today, effin boring I tell you. It was pretty sad to say goodbye to my dearest people who went for the camp. Even if they may be coming back from camp in exactly three days (=.=), still, the atmosphere feels so much different here without them. Sighs. Did nothing much today. Settled down at Class 303 with the other mates who didn't attend the camp as well. Had a motivation talk about 'BLOGGING.' Slacked. Ate Nasi Briyani during recess. Sighs. What randomness. Mr Jay Loh called me and Ian down to do the Maths Common Test that we were actually suppose to do yesterday, when we were absent. BADLY DONE, as per usual. Got scolded by My Loh for doing one of the questions in the paper wrongly after he had actually went through and teached us the method of doing them just a minute before we started the test. I'm very sorry Mr Loh. ;( Went back up to the Dance Studio to finish watching the movie, 'Kungfu Panda.' Blahbooya shittys then very very early dismissal. Like no use like that since everybody was not around anyway. Slacked around school and Macs with my Sec One Juniors after they came back from their excursions and stuffs. Dewi, Dewi's classmates, Sintia, Nadra, Aidah and Anusha. Crapped here and there with them. They totally rocked lah! So much fun to be with. ILY YOU GIRLS! Finally, bused back home with Dewi after a pretty short day. =.= HUJAN LEBAT GILER NAK MAMPUS! Dewi and me got really afraid with the sounds of the thunders and lightnings so we kept praying hard inside the bus until this Pakcik sitting beside me started to laugh at the way our reactions were. Hey, orang nak berdoa pon not funny okay? Hrmph! HUHUHU! Arghhhhhhhhhhhh. Sighs, again. Macam takde life gituk aku sekarang! Haixzxzxzxzxz. Can't believe this. I MISS ASYRAF ISKANDAR SO BADLY. :( I MISS DEEYANA SO BADLY. :( I MISS HANNA SO BADLY. :( I MISS SHAMIRAH SO BADLY. :( I MISS BOBOY SO BADLY. :( I MISS DIYANAH SO BADLY. :( I MISS JESSCCA SO BADLY. :( I MISS HASHIM(?) SO BADLY. :( I MISS MY CLASSMATES SO BADLY. :( I MISS EVERYBODY SO BADLY. :( And it had only been a day. :( xox Labels: Briyani love. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |