Sunday, March 8 @ 9:05 PM


The BESTEST BIRTHDAY ever!

You know, I had always loved celebrating my birthday with my family.
Nyehehehehe!
You know why????
You know why????????
BECAUSE THEY NEVER EVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME WITH THE BESTEST AND MOST UNEXPECTED BIRTHDAY PRESENTS YET!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

I felt really touched, that even my fcukin ugly wicked witch hair and stupid 'slenge-nak-mampus' face got really excited too. LMAO!
Those presents given to me must have costed a bundle.
Not forgetting, the Durian Cake! Yummy yum yum you know!
THUMBS UP LAH DUDE!
:D

The funniest part was when my dad pranked me with a gift of Peanut Butter Crackers and I really thought it was for real and that was like really the end. :O
But after he actually saw that my facial expression had changed (the-don't-know-what-to-say-kinda-face) after receiving his gift (I think), he quickly gave me a much more heavier present which he had actually hid behind the sofa. LOL!
Which consisted of that Cybershot Digital Camera I had always wanted!
Like, OH MY GOD!
My very own personal one.
Like, OH MY GOD.. AGAIN!
Was too speechless by then.
WEEEEEEE!
:D

Besides that awesome gift, I received another funkier surprising gift from my mum!
Well, not exactly surprising since my brother and mum already gave me a whole lot of hints of what I will be likely to get (since my current hp is totally ruined and spoiled) days before my birthday. =.=
But, I'm still veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ecstatic to receive the coolest W595 Sony Ericsson Walkman hp!
YIPPEEEEEE!
Since hp lama aku tak lama lagi pon dahnak jahanam aku rasa. NYAHAHA!
And ATTENTION people, I'd already changed my hp's number.
So remember to ask me for it if you don't have it yet, yeah?
:D

Abang gave me the cutest T-shirt ever as you can see it from above!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!
EHEM EHEM EHEM!
WEE WOO WEE WOO TONGG!
*kening naik naik*
That is all I can say.
Nyehhhhhh!
Thanks abang!
Please keep that secret a secret yeah?
SHHHH TAW!
:D

Fiqah's purple (my favourite colour!) hp's pouch for me was really cute too!
YAY!! My newest hp shall be clearly protected from now on!
MWAHAHAHA!
Feeling it bby!
Pak Long and Nenek then gave me some $KACHINGS$ respectively!
YESSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS!
Arigato arigato!
K aku dah giler. -.-
:D

Thank you PA!
Thank you MA!
Thank you ABANG!
Thank you FIQAH!
Thank you NENEK!
Thank you PAK LONG!
Thank you everybody else!
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE MY FAMILY! I LOVE THE GIFTS!
YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK!
:D

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST