Sunday, March 29 @ 10:28 PM
![]() Somehow this colourful word cheers me up a little. Heh! (: AND A BIG THANK YOU TO: ALL YOU LOVELY PEACEMAKERS IN MY PREVIOUS TAGBOARD! (I bet you know who you are yeah?) Thanks a million for trying to cheer me up! (: Thanks a zillion for backing up for me! (: I appreciate it alot. <3 ![]() I am sooooooo random. O.o Just to remind 'THOSE' hate-taggers who never ever fail to visit my previous tagboard, THIS IS MY BLOG A.K.A MY VERY OWN ONLINE DIARY. So I can say WHATEVER(!) I want to say. So I can do WHATEVER(!) I want to do. It's my life, not yours. I seriously don't give a damn about all those shitohhsxzxzxz already. Take a flight to someplace else for now. =.= I'd taken off my tagboard anyway, so don't bother coming back here to visit, wokeys? Thanks, I'll appreciate it a whole lot. (: K TATA! Study hard you people! xox Labels: My blog my say. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |