|
Wednesday, March 18 @ 10:11 PM
BLOODY HELL! I was like so friggin excited to go for the last MCC practice for this holidays when just that somewhat-somebody had to spoil everybodys' moods in the morning at exactly 8.45am onwards. She thought that we Seniors were the ones who were ALWAYS FREQUENTLY LATE for our dance practices. Like hello!? Please do check your Attendance List properly and count the number of times I or any of the other Seniors were late for any of our practices for THIS YEAR before you continue assuming. Hrmph! D: "PRACTICE, MY FOOT!" You see, now this freakin line is stuck into my biggy head. =.= Thank you very much, cher. What encouragement to us, yeah? DEMORALISATION (however you spell it) aje. How did she even expect us to do our very best just for her when she didn't even think about what's best for us? NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG, that's the ONLY effin thing she loves to do to US. And FYI, it's killing us even more -- not helping. Our bodies are like aching all over, does she know that? Did she even bother to ask? No, am I right? If only she were to be in our shoes.. HAHAHAHA WTFH I DON'T THINK SO. Whatever. What I know, I did my very best. I already put in a 110% for myself, for our instructor, for your sake and especially for our dance too. I swear to God, I'm going to prove you wrong about the way you think about us after this. You just wait and see. Your lucky, aku masih boleh bersabar. HUHU! And to all my lovely MCC members (Seniors, Juniors, you all lah) from A - Z, cheer up okay! Ini semua cuma Dugaan Dari Illahi. Nyehehe! SMILE BBYS! :D
BTW, I am Achap's (the handsome gay in the picture above) newest hairstylist yo. I know, my skills are pretty good yeah? Damnnnn! HAHAHA! :P I guess my BESTFRIENDS did made my day manxzxzxzxz! xox Labels: Driving me crazy. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |