|
Saturday, March 7 @ 3:17 PM
Boy, I hear you in my dreams I feel your whisper across the sea I keep you with me in my heart You make it easier when life gets hard I'm lucky I'm in ♥ with my bestfriend. You know your my bestest birthday present I ever received <3 But again, thanks everybody for all your wishes and presents. It's the thought that counts and I really appreciate every single one of them. You guys totally rock! I love you all. :D xox Labels: 6 March 2009 ♥ |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |