Saturday, March 14 @ 12:30 AM


HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BBY COUSIN, SUHAILAH!

~13032009

My dearest cousin! Ilah eh eh eh eh.
May you have an everlasting flow of happiness and a bright future ahead you!
Semoga adik akan berpanjangan umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki.
Your a big girl now, you should study and work real hard for yourself and for me too, okay? Thanks for always being by my side and believing in me all this while. Always remember that I will always be there for you whenever and whereever you need me k, even with how far apart I am from you. ILY more than anything else in the world! (:

Back to short randomising. Heeh.

YESTERDAY (A FEW MINUTES AGO), WAS OFFICIALLY THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THIS TERM! YAY!! WOOHOO!! Okay yippeee go.

How ecstatic you say? Yeah right LOL. Wait till you get to see my report slip. =.= Fcuk off F9's, just fcuk off. I'm bloody sick of you. O.O

Goodnight!

aku cinta padamu. <3

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST