|
Sunday, March 1 @ 1:55 PM
HAPPY 15TH B'DAY TO MY SWEETEST CHINNONEH, NURULAIN! ~01032009 Hey hey you you bestie bestie bestie! Hehehehehe. May you have an everlasting flow of happiness and a bright future ahead you! Semoga kau akan berpanjangan umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki. Thanks for being an awesome friend of mine's all this while. Hope our everlasting friendship will last till the end of our lives. I'm sorry I couldn't spend as much time with you today. But I hope you still like my gift! Huhuhuhu. Nasib baik budak tu lagi tua daripada aku by 4 days ajeeeee! BAHAHAHA! Do enjoy yourself on this special day! Keep rockin' girl! ILY PRETTYTHANG! (: HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTERLOVE, DEWI FARHANAH! Adik adik adik adik adik yoxzxzxz! Tomorrow's your b'day! Hip hip hooraaaaaaaaay! LOL k siaooo, back to the wish. Nyehhhhhhh! Happy Advanced Birthday! May all your wishes and dreams come and may you have an everlasting flow of happiness! Semoga adik pun panjang umur dan sentiasa murah rezeki. Do work and study real hard for yourself, for your future and for me too okay? I know you can do it!! Thanks for always being by my side and always believing in me all this while. Always remember that I will always be there for you whenever and whereever you need me k. ILY CUTESTUFF! (:
Hey you guys! Guess what I just realised!? I've been looking at a whole lot of nice pictures of people at Facebook and Friendster lately and to think of it, I realised that MARCH BABIES are usually really cute! BAHAHAHAHA! Not to brag or show-off or anything, but I'm totally logically serious. Try to check out more on your friends or mates whose celebrating their birthdays this March! And you'll definetely know why. Hehehehehe! XD Anyway, am currently alone at home right now. The rest of my family members went to some mum's friend's daughter's/son's birthday party. I got a lot more homework to finish up but I guess I can deal with them later. =.= Now I also do realise that my blogposts contain lesser and lesser pictures as time goes by. Really sorry about that readers. My rockin' hp's camera is currently spoiled. :( Kept thinking how the day is actually going to be like tomorrow. Been doing alot of sighing lately. Haixzxzxzxz. And I hate it so much when my prepaid is low. Bila aku ada prepaid, takde pulak orang nak sms. Bila aku takde prepaid, baru korang nak penuhkan inbox aku. Apedahhhhhhhhhh! Why like that ey? Aiyoyoh! xox Labels: March Babiesxzxzxz leh. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |