Wednesday, March 11 @ 10:08 PM


Hello you lovely people. :D
Am feelin' a lil bit tired (okay, I'm definetely lying on the 'lil bit' part) after two long days of MCC SYF PRACTICES PLUS FULL ATTENTION IN SCHOOLWORK (k this one lagi confirm bluff, HAHA).
So I guess I'll just post a few pictures to fill you up, aye?

Mie Birthday Celebration with 4 members of the Tour Buses on E-learning Day.

Thank you Khairi for the Pizza Hut treat! You rock! (:

Thank you Deeyana, Jia Rui and Jacinta too! (:

It's the last week of school for this term. And I'm still feeling totally stressed up with like, EVERYTHING. Yes yes, do ask me why. Heh!

FYI, I love my classmates -- Jesscca (top left hand corner of the picture below) and Cherie! Thanks for giving me your shoulders to cry on for these past few weeks!

ILY BOTH! <3

Effort people, ENERGY! The SYF Malay Dance Competition is just around the corner if you guys and girls really look through your calenders and notice them! Hrmmm. So, do work hard k! For each and every one of us! (:

But overall, MCC STILL ROCKS! NYEHHHHH! :D

Kentoooooooooooooooooot! NYAHAHA!

They never fail to brighten up my day, even if they can't brighten up their own. <3

ILY PEOPLE! (:

I really hope tomorrow will be a much better day!

'SHADD UP! (<3)' -- eversince I lost that really meaningful keychain of mine's which was actually my birthday gift from my bby sister which definetely meant A WHOLE LOT to me on this bloody morning, freakin stupid unwanted problems kept hitting me like a big yellow schoolbus. I even misplaced the hp's pouch as well. WTH. And it wasn't even totally my fault. Haixzxzxz. Help. :(

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST