|
Tuesday, March 31 @ 10:44 PM
" 'I Love You', are three different words with infinite meanings, but only one feeling. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to always react like that towards you. I was being too selfish. Yes yes, I do need you boo. And I'm really afraid to lose you. With all my heart, I'll still love you no matter what happens. <3 Today, OLD PHOTO, NEW EZLINK. It kills me, and I don't know why. O.o Alot of unwanted things, still happening around me. Mr Rafi keeps repeating, "It is just life." Yeah, now it's stuck inside my head. Or maybe it is just my fate. But I reckon I can't take all these anymore. Tsk Tsk. God, what's wrong with me? What's wrong with everybody? Sighs, I give up. :( GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SYF COMPETITION TOMORROW- ICC! CONGRATULATIONS ON ACHIEVING SILVER- SYMPHONIC BAND! xox Labels: Never want this. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |