|
Saturday, March 14 @ 8:35 PM
YAY. The holidays are here. But I don't really think it will be like a one-week holiday for me and a few others. I'm going to be stuck at school and at home at most of the time. Monday, 16 March - 8.30am to 4.30pm (MCC SYF PRACTICE) Tuesday, 17 March - 8.30am to 4.30pm (MCC SYF PRACTICE) Wednesday, 18 March - 9.00am to 12.00pm (MCC SYF PRACTICE) Thursday, 19 March - Time Not Confirmed tapi confirm rabak punya (POA REMEDIAL) Friday, 20 March - FREEEEEEEEEEEE! In the morning ONLY. =.= The schedule above is for your reference just in case. Tuitions and Sriwana dance practices are not included 'cos they are usually held during night time for some days. I'm going to be totally un-free and packed this whole week although it looks as if I will not be. TRUST ME, I know. Tsk tsk. Sorry mates. :( Anyway, TO ALL YOU ROCKIN' DEYI MCC MEMBERS OUT THERE. We are planning to make an outing toEast Coast Park next Thursday, 19th March 2009. Do inform me or Syafreak if you can and want to come along. I hope you guys will be able to make it! That will be our time to bond with each other even more before our SYF Competition, hang out, relax and enjoy ourselves together. IT WILL BE FUN, I BET! Pass around after you have seen this notice, yeah? Nothing more to post about. Aku bored giler lah! Takecare peepompos! xox |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |