|
Sunday, March 22 @ 5:10 PM
"Love is not blind, but it may run into things along the way." Sometimes I just wonder, are all the unwanted things happening around me currently .. an evil curse to being loved? Yeah, tell me about it. If only you lovelys knew how I actually felt. I'm sorry, to the people whom I'd mostly hurt. Girl, never question if you are still in love with him or not, because if you were, you wouldn't need to ask. xox Labels: That's when you came along. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |