|
Friday, March 20 @ 2:24 PM
YESTERDAY'S OUTING TO ECP WAS FANTASTICALLY AWESOME! :D Only pictures can describe how much fun we really had. I can feel the bond bbys! Hehehe. Thank God we had Rahmat who was our photographer for the day. Love youxzxzxz bro! (: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And to my beloved MCC homies who went, I totally love you girls/guys! Hope you had enjoyed this outing! 'Cos I know I did! We should do this more often for releasing of stress. Hehehe. (: Thanks for coming and being very supportive yeah? YOU ALL ROCK! Now now.. back to un-done Holiday Assignments you people! Tsk tsk. =.= xox Labels: MCC Homies bonded. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |