Sunday, April 5 @ 8:22 PM


`BESTFRIEND N.S.N
`BESTFRIEND N.D
`BESTFRIEND M.K
`BESTFRIEND A.T
`SISTER S.A
`BROTHER H
`BROTHER M.S

If they feel it and if they care, I'm sure they will know that I just typed about them.
I miss my geekself..
I miss the old times..
I miss being treated like 'the one of a kind' girl to them..
They make up the 70% of the confidence in myself.
And when I really think about it, I do really need them back.


This is a little too much of sorrowness.





COUNTDOWN: TWO MORE DAYS TILL SYF COMPETITION!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST