Thursday, April 9 @ 8:50 PM


CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF MY DEAREST MCC MEMBERS ON ACHIEVING..

THE SILVER AWARD!!


This is totally random but I can't seem to deny it. We did looked smokin' hot on that day! HAHA! (:

Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee yippppppz! ;D

Like OMG! I seriously still can't believe it bby!

GOOD JOB guys and girls! I am soooooooo proud of us all! We did good! We rocked the stage! WE FINALLY DID IT!

And we totally deserved to win this medal. From Bronze (first SYF) to Silver (second SYF) lah sey! Thanks to all you lovely people who worked really hard - being a part of this dance, and thanks to Mdm Normila, Mdm Ezreen and especially our dearest instructor - Kak Sari, for instructing us and giving us alot of support and encouragement till we get this far. All those sweat, aches, pains, naggings and scoldings were actually worth it in the end. Woo!

Let's continue to keep striving for our best, okay people? KEEP IT UP, DANCERS!

I LOVE YOUXZXZXZ!

P/S. SYF pictures uploaded up at my Multiply. Go see, go!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST