Thursday, April 16 @ 11:06 PM


Dear God,

The only thing I ask of You
Is to hold them when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away ..

I love him too much. I really do.
I just hope he will take up his time to read this.
Bby, thanks for being a very understanding bestfriend.
You don't know how much I realise how grateful I am to have you in my life and how important you are to me.
I know it ain't that easy loving me.
But you know I'm really proud to be your girl.
I love you, with all my heart.

Jesscca, Hanna, Deeyana, Dewi, Nanat and Rahmat, thanks for always being by my side when I really needed someone to talk to.
I don't know what I will do without you.
Love you besties too.

Suddenly, I miss my dad. :(

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST