Saturday, April 4 @ 5:07 PM



HAHAHAHAHAHA FTW lame, I know. =.=
Woo! Something pretty amazing is going to happen pretty pretty soon, I guess.
But I'm sooooooooo not sure whether it is actually a pretty good idea after all.
I mean, I'm afraid for her.
What if..
Haixzxzxz, I don't know..
Nevermind, I'll go with anything that makes them both happy! :D
Okay, reluctantly. D;
So sorry. Tsk tsk.

Anyway, the past whole week was a not-so havoc week (penipu siak!) after all.
PKT1 and PKT2 (Only Nanat knows who I am talking about so DON'T go and stupidly ask her who, HAHA!) are still getting on my nerves. Grr.
Not only to me, to everybody oi! D:
Haixzxz, apa nak jadi dengan diorang.. Kita buat bodoh aje lah hor! :X

Been hearing and crapping about alot of dirt stuffs together with Achap, Zurbir and Freak(?)
You know, THOSE kind of dirt shittyxzxz. LOL(?) Eww.
Manxzxzxzxz, THEY ARE TOTALLY TEACHING ME ALOT ABOUT NUISANCE!
Like seriously, I can go reaaaaaaaaaaaaally CRAZY being with them! HAHA!
And I honestly want to cut down on that!
Prffhhhhhhhhh. -.-
Ni semua korang nya pasal lah ni! Kan aku dah jadi terlalu 'OM' sangat!
Aiyoyoh! Hehe.

And and, OUR SYF COMPETITION IS REACHING SOON IN EXACTLY..
3 DAYS TIME!
WAHHHHHHH PANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC IN THE HOUSE!
Time just flies by so quickly.
God, I am so freakin nervous. D:
DEYI MCC, are we ready?
O.o

K, time to go.
May PEACE be with all of you yeah?
HAHA!
I heartxz (in random order) Achap, Hanna, Deeyana, Rahmat, Dewi, Rau, Nurul Kecik, Nunu, Nanat, Zurbir [siaosiao dance partner], Jesscca, Hid, Sasa, Ain, my mum and my brother for now.
(:

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST