Saturday, April 11 @ 10:43 PM



Hello you awesome readers!

Guess whaaaaaaaaaat?
I just came back from Masjid (Mosque). LOL(?)
Was from Tampines Stadium at first, had the 'Maulidur Rasul' thingy.
Overall, it was okay. Didn't really concentrate on what were happening around me. -.-
Sharifah Aini, Rabbani and Elfi Ismail were there to perform.
Yeah, cool!
Besides them, I know nothing. HAHA!
I was feeling hungry the whole day.
Even after I already ate the Nasi Briyani that was given. =.=
It wasn't enough for me for God's sake! Haiyoyoh!

Fortunately, got to spend my awesomest times with my dearest MAD people! Woo!

"Hello, kami minah-minah berIMAN." FTW LMAO! :D

(Picture below) Awesomely cool people who totally made my day.
Thank youxzxzxz sayangxzxzxz! :D
Amri and Hafizah missing inside the picture as I didn't have the chance to snap their Solo Pictures. =.=
Sorry heh!
Going crazy as per usual after everything had ended. XD
Just look at that Sasa Bapucchi. Crazy siao bitch, with a life. HAHAHA! (;

Gossip sini sana, boleh jadi giler! Soooooooo fun! LMAO! :D
I think we're getting closer with Zul, Saw-eef (don't know how his name is spelled as but I think it is pronounced just like that so yeah oh) and Amri (the big fat joker of the group who never fails to make us have a good laugh).
They are actually quite sporting people, you know! HAHA!
Can't wait to meet them plus my dearest bbygirls again - Ain, Sasa and Hid for usual class tomorrow! YAY!!

Anyway, homework aku still un-done yet lah! D:
Alerhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Grr!
You know what, I totally hate homework. LOL FTW, who doesn't?
Why must homework exist? Tell me!
Tsk tsk. -.-

I am entirely freakin bored to death..
And I am serious. D:
I MISS JESSCCA and my BBY HOMIES!
Okay random. ;P
I am super duper hyperly high right now, I know. -.-
Wowweeeeee, what a pretty long post!
(It took me a while to scroll back up!) O.o

Right on time!
An SMS from him.
Yippppppppzz!
Been waiting for it for like a day. (:

Okay bye people.
Lovexzxzxzlovexzxzxz every single one of you!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST