|
Thursday, April 30 @ 10:59 PM
I SOOOOOOO LOVE MY DANCE PARTNERS BBY! NYEHHHHH~ <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Life is getting more and more complicated and stressful as days go by. We just finished our English Paper 1 and Paper 2 examinations this morning. Damnnnnnnn let me tell you, it was the very first time I found English to be soooooo freakin hard. Wayyyyyyyy hardddd. I think I'm going to flung this subject. =.= Hadn't been concentrating during English period. I don't know. Sighs. The other examinations are just around the corner and I swear to God, I'm absolutely not ready to face them yet. There are soooooooo many things crawling through my mind right now. I realised that our dance practices which were held almost every single day for my cousin's wedding this Saturday were taking most of my time of revising my subjects and attending all those remedials. I didn't even get to attend even ONE remedial. How suckish. =.= By the time I got back home from practice, I would straightaway head to bed due to extreme tiredness. Haixzxzxz. Too bad I just love to dance, it is OUR passion and I'm doing this because I love my family and this is entirely for them too. HAHA! But I will try to buck up on my studies, okay people? I just need more semangat! LOL. (: I would like to thank Kak Imah Betty, Syafreak and Achap for helping me, taking most of their time off their busy schedule and putting in so much effort to try to make this Wedding Dance happen for me and my family, and ofcos' it will on Saturday! HAHA! I really appreciate your kindness. Love you guys manymany. <3 Oh btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MAMA, RAMLAH SLAMAT! (220409) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HOTTEST HOTHOT COUSIN, SHALYA SHAHAB! (010509) May you both have an everlasting flow of happiness! Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki. Thank you for being a part of my life and always being there for me. All the best for your future endeavours. Love you till the end of my life! <333333 Oh ye, before I forget. Check out my bestie, Aaron Corey Toh Tian En. xox Labels: Complications. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |