Monday, April 20 @ 9:47 PM



JOKE OF THE DAY!

Dalam banyak-banyak mambang, mambang apa suka COCO[N]AT?





















= NURUL NATASHA!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =D
Get it, get it, get it? HAHAHA!

Okay.. I reckon you don't. Tsk tsk. =.=
I'm fcukin lame to the core, I know.
You don't have to tell me. HAHA!

But WTH, it's still my joke, I can laugh to it myself whenever I want to and besides, Nanat said I still PWN many!
HAHA yipppppppz! :D
Thanks for trying to cheer me up beb! You cheer up too alright?
Love youxzxzxzxz, TANDOK!!
<3

Alrighty, back to what had happened today.
Oh wait, nothing much actually happened today. HAHA!
Normal Monday lessons sucked, as per usual. D:
Mrs Luah is a really wierd POA teacher. O.o

Luckily, Jesscca was always there to rescue me by driving me crazy at most of the time! HAHAHA!
She was sooooooo freakin hyper for almost the whole day eversince she saw 'K', just that somebody.
Cheyyyyyyyyyyyyy, good luck eh bby!
HAHAHA!

My FNN Practical Examination after school was quite okay, but the food which I cooked and made wasn't as awesome as the rest of my classmates who cooked extremely awesome food.
Oh well, what to do.
I suck at cooking, my mum did announce that to me before. =.=

Anyway, I will be really busy this coming few days and weeks due to focusing on my Life Story and the remedials and school stuff that I may be attending and concentrating on for like almost every single day.
Will not be going Online that much. D;

My Bby Sister & My Bby Brother. Aww, cute lah kan? (:MAY YOU BOTH LAST LONG LONG! <3
Anyway, edited this pic just for fun. Heh!

Goodnight people!

xox

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST